Customise your Sales form under Settings > Sales.
- Item:Show SKU Column – It will show SKU column in your transaction.
- Item:Show Accounts column – Displays Accounts Column in your transaction.
- Show Invoice Type:
- Enable Reverse Charge Option: Check this option to make the reverse charge mechanism applicable in your transaction.
- Allow items not in master list: Enable this option to permit your users to add the items that are not in master list.
- Round off final total amount: You can round up the total amount manually or automatically.
- Manual – Need to input needed amount manually
- Round Normal – to near integer. Ex: 2.50 to 3.00; 2.40 to 2.00
- Round Up – to next integer. Ex: 2.10 to 3.00
- Round Down – to down integer ignoring decimal. Ex: 2.90 to 2.00
- No Round Off – Round off option will not be displayed
- Default Due Date: The time duration for due date chosen here will automatically set in the Invoice creation.
- Default Bank Account: Choose the bank account that you use the most. The chosen bank account will appear when you create any invoice. You can change it at the time of invoice.
Choose the charges you want to add up in your transaction. You have to enable this option , when you create invoice.
You can add tax rate for every sales charges. You can change tax rate of sales charges while you create invoice.
Notes / Terms & Conditions
You can customize the way the content related to Notes and Terms & Conditions for each modules. You can change it using Edit button associated with each module.
The Labels you provide here will appear in every modules and you can change it.
You can select the templates model from our default models.
To Select the invoice template click on the Select button below each model. The Selected invoice template is indicated with a tick mark.
You can customize the columns to be shown using Customize Settings button.
Custom Field Details
You can define your own field here.
Go to Settings > Sales > Custom Field Details tab.
Click on Add Item Button.
In the field details popup, Select the type of invoice on which you wish to add.
Provide the field name (required) and value, if any.
If you wish to have this field as required in the entry, enable the “Required field in Invoice entries” option.
To print this field in the selected invoice type, check “Print in Invoice”.